Friday, September 14, 2007

QUACK QUACK EARTHQUAKE

BOOO!
today while taking the bus back home i switched my ipod on and was listening to red jumpsuit apparatus scream "please don't leave me alone" in my ears while reading my book. Then when i looked up n i saw everybody like staring at me. i was wondering what happened when some guy came n said, "your ipod's a bit loud." i was like HUH it's an mp3 then i looked down and realised it was in max vol. well actually i always play it max vol. then how come nobody looked at me the other days it was blasting in my ears? or maybe they did and i was just too oblivious to the fact. plus the past few days i've been reading jeff abott on the bus so i probably didn't notice anything else. n that would also explain why i missed my bus stop twice this week. nevertheless i'm a firm believer of the fact that the ipos max vol. is too less.
you know yesterday and the day before there were two earthquakes in Indonesia and we could feel the tremors here. yeah 8.2 on the richter scale. i think. but it must've been pretty big cos we don't usually feel tremors in S'pore from indonesia's earthquakes. and there was a small crack in raffles city. haha i could feel the ground shaking yesterday morning. like, my whole comp. was vibrating. then my dady went to see outside n said the building was shaking. so we swtiched on channel news asia and we heard the abt the new quake. super freakish. bern felt the day before yesterday's tremors. i think the one at her house was really bad cos she lives at east coast.
today was kinda dry actually. there wasn't rly anything interesting in sch. except for mr heah's haiku. haha this is how it goes:

Haikus aren't easy
Some don't even make sense
Referigerated
and this is Verene's:
I don't like Haikus
They make me go kuku
And damn angry too
so -.-"
i can remember their haikus but i can't remember mine.
haha i shall post my Red poem next wk
BYE TILL THEN!

No comments: