Saturday, August 18, 2007

THE BUSY WEEK

Good morning!
actually it's a bad morning cos i have to do bio Spa the written report today. sigh..

let me list my long list of homework for you:

MA1101
-ex.4.4.1
MA1102
-test on friday
sets and functions (AAAAAAAAAAAA FUNCTIONSSS!)

-functions tutorial
-sets excercise
LA
-poetry collection
IH
-presentstation
-essay test
Chem
-the molar excercise
Physics
-tutorial
Bio
-SPA

oh mann! wth right? it's always like this. The first 3/4 of the term is like so slack then EVERYTHING is crammed into the last weeks.so dumb. i have tonnes of homework. then i have to go to the esplanade with verene to beg for ticket stubs so we can fill our AA forms. cos there are no more seats available for all of today's shows and have to get it done by tomorrow!!! AHHH. i feel so pathetic. i'm being reduced to beg for ticket stubs. i didn't even mind the bloody chinese show but that one is also full!!! I can't believe people actually die to go watch these stupid things. Why can't they leave the tickets for people who really need it like me. sighhh...
i'm bored. let's look at pictures!!!


this is what happens to my room when i'm bored














MUGGERS ASSOCIATION PTE. LTD.













SOMEBODY is stoning












can u guess who?

my pretty sewn guitars for seniors farewell

You have to agree. I look the prettiest.


Germaine's version of "effects of CO2 on photosynthesis"


Verene and me make the perfect stamp!


MONEEYYY!!! I WANT


My name's glued outside 02's classroom



Some people have just fallen in love with stoning

OK SO I HAVE TO GO GERMAINE'S HOUSE TO DO SPA
BYE!!

No comments: