Saturday, October 6, 2007

EMTs!

HELLOZ!

Monday is IH paper. and i'm blogging. how smart. oh wells but i need a break! i finally am close to finishing geog. i still have quite a bit of rocks but other than that i'm ok. i think. i wonder how some ppl can like mug 10 hrs a day for the whole year. i can't even keep it up for a week. lol my attention span is like the size of an ant no actually the size of a microscopic bacteria. i keep getting distracted!!! AAAARGH! i shouldn't have stayed at home and studied. tomorrow i shall go to the library to mug. i have like a whole lot of ih not done at all. sighhh. i still don't get how the freaking supply and demand curve shifts when i open my book i just see a whole lot of graphs and my illegible lecture notes with drawings of a frog cum vampire. it was supposed to be a vampire but i couldn't draw so i switched to drawing a frog in the middle and now it looks like a frog cum vampire. haha i would go take a pic but my book's in the room where my parents are sleeping haha.
ooooooo i see bryan and dilshaad online. are they mugging? i need to go for a mugging course you know where they teach you how to mug and then at the end you have to mug to pass the mugging course test.Uh-oh i think the chair's gonna break then i'm gonna fall down. you know this week i fell down like 2 times alr. The first was in sch when i was in the canteen and wanted to kick gabby but i kicked so hard that i fell down and in the end i didn't even kick her. and i ended up being the laughing stock of the canteen and now verene has taken utmost pleasure in torturing me by not letting me forget. The second time was yesterday when i was running after my useless brother to claim half of my eraser (we were fighting and the other half fell out of the window).i know. it doesn't sound possible. but trust me cos i'm experienced. so i ran after him and tripped against the leg of my table and fell. how dumb. in the end i just took the other eraser from his pencil case and threw him out and locked my room.lol
Ms Yeo keeps asking me why i'm so stressed every time she sees me. that goes to show how many more pimples i have on my face. eeeeeeeeeew. but its kind of expected what with almost 3 cups of coffee a day and less than 4 hrs of sleep.
yesterday i created a facebook account hahahah cos i had nth better to do. actually i did i just wanted to procrastinate. so i went to create a facebook account. and then now i got turned into a zombie by i forgot who. how very nice. and i sent michelle a flower. hahaha
oh no i'm supposed to stop at 11.45 ahhhh! late alr. lol ok i shall depart from this computer to 2 cm away to sort out all the rocks.

No comments: